Growing up you could hear the snickers or voiced opinions of me being spoiled from snarky family members who felt like they know it all. Obviously, they didn't. How could they??? I know one family member compaired my father to a drill sargent. Stand-up! Sit down! Shut-up! I felt like a black sheep you assholes. I encountered other situations where I was told by this dick: "Hey she killed one and stabbed another!" then laughed. He knew my biological mother. SO fuck you if you think I was spoiled. My mom's friends were drinks,misfits,pimps,cop-killers,rapists, a guy who'd been deemed "guilty by reason of insanity" for killing his wife spending over 20 years in a state hospital. Yeah exposed to that but I WAS SPOILED,huh?? Weird.
Going back to the paperwork. I found more papers. One written to the IRS by me;dictated by my father explaining the reasonings he didn't claim the money we three kids got in a trust to be given at 18. It wasn't his. But in detail reasoning he explained how *my* biological mother couldn't profit from her crime. A state law barring criminals couldn't benefit from a crime they were convicted guilty of. It was all so surreal.
![]() |
| Lost |
![]() |
| Ward of The Court |


No comments:
Post a Comment