Saturday, March 29, 2014

Do you wanna sleep,fuck and eat......

  I''ve avoided the subject of sexuality for a bit, but recently projection has reared its head.  First off,i never asked to be a person of the female gender. I never completely fit within the paramaters. I really didn't fit the mold. I wasalways: too ugly but not ugly enough at.points,too mouthy,too cerebral,too crazy,too fat,too quiet,too sexually repressed,too sexually precocious,too honest,too broke, too slutty,etc  ad nauseam. It got old!

  My upbringing was filled with underlining undertones of Catholicism. I was one month in utero when my biological mother killed the man I though was my biological father. She was incarcerated in a Chino California.Chino prison was my place of expulsion from my biological mother's womb. Born from the begining baptized at three days old to keep me safe and protected from my mother's "sin"." Original sin". Two of the most hardcore sins. That is the begining of my knowledge of religion-Intermingled with biology,religion,sexuality and punishment. This is where it all started.


                                                                    Drug Baby?
.




No comments:

Post a Comment